Soft and sweet, this Cinnamon Bun Air Fryer French Toast is an easy recipe that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- PREP TIME: 15 mins
- COOK TIME: 10 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
- SERVINGS: 12
- CALORIES: 422 kcal
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 brioche slider buns
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, heat the butter in the microwave in intervals of 30 seconds until melted.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a third bowl.
- Dip each bun into the egg mixture, and let them soak for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Working in batches, arrange the buns in the air fryer making sure they do not overlap. Air fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the melted butter over the buns. Roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture until completely coated.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg