Air Fryer Potato Peelings are a great way to use up the entire potato, and make a delicious snack!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups potato peelings
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- After cutting the potatoes, wash and dry the potato peelings.
- Add the potato peelings to a ziplock bag and then add the olive oil.
- Seal the bag and toss the peelings to coat them well.
- Open the bag and add the seasonings. Reseal the bag and toss the peelings to completely coat them with seasonings.
- Add the seasoned peelings to the bottom of the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry the potato peelings at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-9 minutes, tossing the peelings occasionally.
The easiest way to get the skins off the potatoes is to use a vegetable peeler. You’ll want them to be larger in size, if possible, but if not, you can still cook them up. they’ll just be a varying color of golden brown depending on the size.