There’s good news for both newcomers and seasoned professionals in Dubai – Optum Careers is currently looking for a few enthusiastic people to fill their job vacancies. As a retail service provider, Optum Careers is prepared to invest a lot of effort in the right candidate. If you think you have what it takes to complete the fundamental jobs offered, be sure to put together a strong CV and apply today!
A strong CV might improve your chances of landing a job in Dubai. Prepare a great CV by doing your study. If you do not have a CV, you may obtain one by clicking on the following link.
Dubai CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: Optum Careers
|Hospital Name||Optum Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||20 March 2023|
About Optum Company:
Optum is a health services and innovation company on a mission to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is powering modern health care by connecting and serving the whole health system across 150 countries.
We combine cutting-edge technology, the world’s largest health care database and vast expertise to improve health care delivery, quality and efficiency. We are revolutionizing health care that serves more than 100,000 physicians, practices and other health care facilities, as well as 127 million individual consumers.
How we power modern health:
– Data and analytics
– Health care delivery
– Health care operations
– Pharmacy care services
– Population health management
– Advisory services
Simpler health plans, better experience, healthier lives.
Integrity – Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion – Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
Relationships – Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation – Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance – Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
Optum is working to reverse the maternal health crisis by:
- Leveraging our assets, expertise and big data insights to improve care
- Founding pregnancy.org, a non-profit that provides information to pregnant people
- Launching pilot programs in Optum clinics aimed at decreasing maternal morbidity
- Providing $1.4 million in maternal health grants — and pro bono services — to numerous community organizations
Optum has partnered with the Ladies of Hope Ministries (LOHM) to launch a doula training program for women who have been released from prison, helping create a more diverse health care workforce. Doulas provide prenatal and birth support and postpartum care to women in prison as well as non-incarcerated women.
List Of Jobs In Optum Careers (New Updates)
1: Front Office Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalency (GED)
- 1+ years of customer service OR experience in a medical office setting
- Experience with basic computer software and the ability to learn electronic medical records
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 6+ months of experience navigating computer systems, tools, and technologies – such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and billing systems
- Experience collecting health insurance information and/or processing patient payments
- Experience with patient registration
- Understanding of occupational medicine
2: Call Center Representative
- High school diploma or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Bilingual Spanish/English proficiency
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during standard business operating hours Monday – Friday from 8 am – 9:00 pm AST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends
- Health care experience
- Data Entry experience
- Call Center experience
- Medical terminology knowledge
How to Apply for Optum Careers
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
Click the following button to apply for Optum Careers. It will take you to the main website of the Optum Careers . There you will find a form to upload your CV. We wish you the best of luck.
999+ New High Salary Jobs Click Here Now: