Roast garlic in your air fryer in half the time it takes in your oven! In less than 25 minutes you can have this delicious air fryer roasted garlic ready to use. 2 ingredients and virtually no preparation! Make as many garlic bulbs as you want, and freeze the leftovers for easy use later on.
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Keeping the garlic bulb in its shell, slice the bottom off (the side with the brown part) of the bulb to expose the inner cloves.
- Place the cut bulb in a piece of aluminum foil large enough to tightly wrap the entire bulb. Drizzle with the olive oil so that it coats the exposed cloves and drips down the outside of the bulb. Wrap tightly in the foil.
- Set the air fryer to 390°F or 198°C. Put the wrapped garlic in the air fryer basket or cooking pan. Air fry for 20-25 minutes, garlic begins to caramelize and turn golden brown. Remove carefully using mitts and tongs.
- When ready to use, squeeze the garlic bulb gently so that the cloves easily slide out of their shells. Serve in pasta dishes, appetizers, dipping oil, or on sandwiches and toast.
- Ensure there is something under your air fryer basket or tray to catch oil that may drip out of the foil.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Store in an airtight bag or container.